Garage1 launched in September 2016 and is located in Dandenong South, Victoria.
It has been developed to create an avenue for Australian and New Zealand motorsport competitors to access quality Motorsport equipment and advice.
Garage1 caters for all levels of competitors from grassroots to GT racers. Services provided include.
- Race car set up to your specification or ours.
- Roll Cages to CAMS and FIA specifications, by Independent Race Cars.
- Fuel Safe, fuel cells and systems, Sales and Installations.
- CSF, Performance Radiators and Intercoolers, Sales and Installations.
- Ultra Chiller, Driver cooling systems, Sales and Installations.
- Pit Equipment by Garage 1 manufacturing.
- Red Head Valves, Dry Break fittings, servicing and Sales.
- Race Car Fabrication.
- Custom and general fabrication services.
- Race Car Preparation, by Independent Race Cars.
Garage1 has been formed by John Evans and Marty Brant, who first met during the 1984 NZ Formula Ford Championship.
John Evans has been involved in Motorsport for 36 years, and has prepared and owned numerous Race Cars during this time. John has also been involved in building a number of successful companies in New Zealand and Australia.,
Marty Brant has experienced 30 years of full time professional Motorsport in Australia. Working with teams such as Nissan Motorsport, Gibson Motorsport and the last 15 years building Independent Race Cars-Australia.
At Garage1 we share our customers passionate desire to be competitive, and strive to offer the best quality equipment and service available.